- Mobile: 9000093574
- Landline: 040 – 4477 7777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sajjaheartfoundation.org/
More Ads BySajja Heart Foundation
- Price On Call
Sajja Heart Foundation
The Sajja Heart Foundation is a charitable trust registered in India. An independent, academically focused organization dedicated to improving the survival and quality of life of people with heart disease through research and education. Heart Foundation Research Program seeks to strategically drive cardiovascular research and facilitate high quality research into the causes, diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease, including heart disease, stroke and blood vessel disease.
To create opportunities for the promotion of basic and advanced research in the field of cardiovascular medicine and surgery and to customize the research to suit Indian population.
- Dr. Sajja delivered a lecture in Dr. C Sambasiva Rao Memorial Endowment CME program on “Recent advances in Cardiac Surgery” at Guntur Medical College , Guntur on 28.Feb.2016.
- Conducted first Indian survey on use of “Bilateral Internal Mammary Artery Grafting during CABG in India”.
- Dr. Sajja was elected in May 2013 as an Active Member in the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS) for his proven record of distinction within the international cardiothoracic surgical field and meritorious contributions to the extant knowledge base about cardiothoracic disease and its surgical treatment (he is the fourth and youngest Cardiac Surgeon to reach this milestone from India since its inception in the year 1917).